Now, to the specifics: Theme no. 1:
(A new place you've been to, snaps from your holiday or something to express the season - anything the theme inspires!) Theme no. 2:
Meet the Members!
(You guys! A creative self-portrait, you and your family or just something that represents a hobby, interest or your personality - anything the theme inspires!) Closing Date!:
01/09/13, December 1st 18.00 GMT. Prizes!:
Prizes will be announced once all the points and feature spaces have been found. However, for clarity, if you enter and win both themes then you will get a bigger prize than if you win First in either category.
We will only be offering First and Second place for each theme and one Grand prize position.
To qualify for the Grand Prize position you must enter into both themes and then must have both pieces gain the most votes to win.
First and Second place as individual categories will be chosen by the founder, co-founder and contributors. To Qualify:
1. You must use a camera, digital/analogue (your choice).
2. Your submission must be a good quality image with no blatant unintentional blurring or pixilation.
3. Filters are allowed.
4. Editing is allowed.
5. Digital paintings/manipulations are not allowed. (No superimposing of stock images unless it's your own stock.)
6. It must comply with the group rules: the-hot-shots.deviantart.com/j…
7. It must be your own work!!!
7 a. You cannot enter anyone else’s piece as your own, in place of them or for them - I cannot stress this enough. If it becomes apparent that you have entered someone else's work (that's called plagiarism) you will be removed from the group, reported and blacklisted.
8. You must be a member to enter. (Don't fret, we accept everybody so just go to our page and click 'Join our Group'!)
You can enter up to three pieces to each competition, but only the best piece can win and no doubles!
Submit your photos to the appropriate folders: 'Competition - Summer' -> the-hot-shots.deviantart.com/g…
, 'Competition - Meet the Members' -> the-hot-shots.deviantart.com/g…
, double-check it's the correct folder before submitting!]
Can't wait to see all your photos!